Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Pinneyum (Time and again)

pinneyum pinneyum aaro kinaavindey padi kadannu ethunna padhaniswanam
pinneyum pinneyum aaro kinaavindey padi kadannu ethunna padhaniswanam

pinneyum pinneyum aaro nilaavathu pon venu oodhunna mridhu mandhranam
pinneyum pinneyum aaro kinaavindey padi kadannu ethunna padhaniswanam

padi kadannu ethunna padhaniswanam
pinneyum pinneyum aaro, aaro, aaro ....


Time and again, i hear footsteps of someone crossing the doors of my dreams
Time and again, i hear footsteps of someone crossing the doors of my dreams

Time and again, i hear gentle notes of someone playing a flute under the moonlight
Time and again, i hear footsteps of someone crossing the doors of my dreams

....the footsteps of someone crossing the doors of my dreams
Time and again, someone, someone, someone ....

3 comments:

arjun said...

Hey ..i love this song..but i dont know malayalam. Can you point me to a place wehre i can find the complete meaning or if you have written it yourself kindly provide it to me at
arjun_mm@hotmail.com

Sriram V Iyer said...

@Arjun - Thanks for visiting my page. The rest of the song is quite tough to translate, however I'll try taking a stab at it :)

Not sure if there is a translation online.

Cheers,
Ram

Niyan said...

Hi,,

Can i know what is the Time SIGNATURE FOR THIS SONG ??
"Pinneyum pinneyum aro"
is it 5/2 or what ??

Can any one Explain please ???